Amazon has No Wrong Turns: Cycling the World, Part One: Paris to Sydney – FREE Kindle @Amazon
Experience the adventure of a lifetime with No Wrong Turns: Cycling the World, Part One: Paris to Sydney. Join two friends as they embark on an epic journey from Paris to Sydney, pedaling their way across eight countries and three continents. With an insider’s look at the breathtaking sites, cultures, and people of the world, this travelogue is sure to inspire readers to pursue their own dreams of adventure. Get your FREE Kindle edition of No Wrong Turns: Cycling the World, Part One: Paris to Sydney today and set out on the ride of your life.
1. Follow two cyclists, Dave and Lina, as they travel from Paris to Sydney on a 10,000 mile cycling adventure.
2. Experience the sights, sounds, and cultures of the world as Dave and Lina encounter the unexpected along the way.
3. Get an inside look into the challenges and triumphs of long-distance cycling and the human connections made during the journey.
4. Read about the bike-friendly routes and routes taken, the gear and equipment needed, and the food, shelter, and attractions encountered.
5. Learn tips and tricks for planning and undertaking a long-distance cycling trip.
6. Download the FREE Kindle edition of No Wrong Turns: Cycling the World, Part One: Paris to Sydney at Amazon.
Thanks to community member chloewoods for finding this deal.