First Class Watches has Seiko Prospex Speedtimer ‘Go Large’ Solar Chronograph
The Seiko Prospex Speedtimer ‘Go Large’ Solar Chronograph is an innovative timepiece that combines the classic style of Seiko watches with cutting-edge technology. This watch features a large case, designed to be both stylish and functional. The chronograph is powered by solar cells, which allows it to stay charged for up to six months without the need for a battery. It also features a stopwatch, date display, and is water resistant up to 200 meters. The Seiko Prospex Speedtimer ‘Go Large’ Solar Chronograph is a perfect combination of style and technology, making it the perfect timepiece for any occasion.
1. High accuracy quartz movement powered by solar charge with a 10-month power reserve
2. Large 48mm stainless steel case with a black IP coating
3. Super-LumiNova hands, markers and bezel for optimum legibility in low-light conditions
4. Water resistant up to 200 meters
5. Date display and chronograph functions
6. Anti-reflective and scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
7. Unidirectional rotating bezel with tachymeter scale
8. Comfortably fits wrists up to 8.8 inches in circumference
9. Secure three-fold clasp with push-button release
10. Comes with a two-year warranty
Thanks to community member chloewoods for finding this deal.