Get 81% Off Digital Infrared Thermometer For £5.69
- [High Precision Infrared Thermometer]: temperature measurement mode: 32C-43℃; Object temperature range: 0-100 ℃. Within 1-15cm measuring distance, safe, clean, stable and with reliable performance.
- [Non-Contact&Target Quicker]: This kind of temperature measurement is not like a traditional thermometer, it will not contact during temperature measurement. Press the measurement button of the infrared thermometer and the result will be displayed on the screen in 1s. It is fast and there is no need to wait.
- [Warranty]: If there are any problems, please contact our store in time. We will give you a satisfactory solution. Thank you for your understanding and welcome next time.
- [Setting Mode]: Press SET button for 3 seconds, enter the setting mode. F1: Switch Celsius and Fahrenheit by + and – (℃ to ℉). F2: Set the high-temperature value, when the display turns red. The default is 37.5℃. F3: Measurement tolerance compensation, 0.1 per step. F4: Sound on and off. The latest 99 measurement data can be stored (press the + and – button to check ).
- [Temperature Range] : 32-43℃. LCD cannot display the value, if it is lower than 32 ° C or higher than 43 ° C, the LCD will not display the data and will display “Lo” or “Hi”. ≤32 ℃ Shows “Lo” for “Low Temperature”; 32.0-37.4 ℃ “Green Light” for “Measured Value”; 37.5-38.0 ℃ “Yellow Light” for “Attention Temperature “; 38.1-43.0 ℃ “Red Light” for “Fever Temperature “; > 43.0 ℃ Shows “Hi” for “High Temperature”.