Get 15% off on pandoo 50 plastic-free disposable straws made of bamboo and plant fibres for £5.09
- 🌎 Sustainable – The most sustainable disposable straw in the world. The plastic-free alternative made from 100% natural plant fibres, ideal for catering and home use.
- 🌎 Environmentally friendly alternative – Reusable straws made of stainless steel, bamboo, glass, or silicone are a great alternative for private use.
- ♻️ 100 % biodegradable – the straws are flammable and biodegradable, meaning they can be disposed of in residual or bio-waste.
- ♻️ Plastic free packaging – 40% of the manufactured plastics are used for packaging materials in the EU. Plastic packaging thus makes the largest proportion of the pollution of our planet by plastics
- ✔️The energy-efficient manufacturing process – Our disposable straws are made entirely of plant fibres. We use bamboo which is produced as production waste for other products. The complete manufacturing process takes place at less than 200 °C and is therefore particularly energy-efficient and low CO2 emissions.