Sir Ranulph Fiennes – Shackleton: How the Captain of the Endurance saved his crew in the Antarctic. Kindle Edition. Now 99p @ Amazon
Amazon has Sir Ranulph Fiennes – Shackleton: How the Captain of the Endurance saved his crew in the Antarctic. Kindle Edition. Now 99p @ Amazon
Sir Ranulph Fiennes’ amazing story of Shackleton’s incredible heroism in the Antarctic will captivate readers of all ages. Follow the epic journey of the Captain of the Endurance and his crew as they battle freezing temperatures and treacherous seas in a fight to survive. With his incredible courage and leadership, Shackleton achieved what many thought impossible, saving all 28 of his crew despite the most brutal of conditions. Now available to purchase on Kindle, this classic tale of human courage and determination is available at the discounted price of 99p.
– Written by the legendary adventurer and explorer, Sir Ranulph Fiennes
– A gripping account of one of the greatest survival stories of all time
– Relive the incredible story of how Shackleton and his men were able to survive in the Antarctic
– Learn how Shackleton persuaded his men to take on the ultimate challenge and face the brutal conditions of the icy continent
– Includes detailed accounts of the incredible journey and the incredible courage and resilience of the crew
– Enhanced with vivid photographs of the expedition and the Antarctic landscape
– Kindle Edition now only 99p @ Amazon
Thanks to community member chloewoods for finding this deal.